LP SmartSide Siding
Whether You Are Building A New Home Or Remodeling An Existing One, Enhance And Protect Your Exterior With Our Pre-Finished Siding System.
Build Your Dreams On Quality With LP SmartSide DiamondKote Siding
Highlights Of LP SmartSide Siding With DiamondKote:
- INNOVATIVE FINISH Nothing will impact the appearance of your home more dramatically than exterior siding. As producers of Diamond Kote pre-finish, we want you to enjoy a gorgeous finish that stands the test of time with no peeling, chalking or fading.
- 30-YEAR NO FADE WARRANTY We back our factory-applied Diamond Kote® finish with a 30-Year No Fade Limited Warranty which includes 15 years of labor coverage with the first seven years at 100% value. Learn more about our Warranty.
- USING NATURE’S ENDURING ELEMENTS Our pre-finish process includes a proprietary paint which uses the purest metal oxide colorants extracted from rocks. These natural raw pigments don’t fade over time and pigments keep your siding vibrant while protecting it from destructive Ultraviolet sun rays that cause synthetic tints to fade quickly.
- NASA testing of LP® SmartSide® siding has also shown that it resists impacts better from baseballs, golf balls, river rocks, and marbles traveling at high speeds.
- BUILT ON: LP®SMARTSIDE® Our products are exclusively built on: LP®SmartSide®, an engineered wood siding treated with a SmartGaurd process to withstand extreme temperatures, high humidity, freeze/thaws, fungal decay and termites. Being built on LP helps keep your home looking great for years to come with a 5/50-Year Limited Warranty on the board.
- ECO-RESPONSIBLE We believe in quality products that are sustainable and ecologically friendly. Our paints are water borne resulting in low V.O.C emissions and our semi-trucks are powered by compressed natural gas engines, reducing greenhouse gas emissions up to 20%.The entire LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding manufacturing process is also earth-friendly. In accordance with Sustainable Forestry Initiative® standards, they use wood from small, fast-growing trees for less waste and better resource usage. This process uses the entire log, with no urea-formaldehyde and low-emitting safe resins as a binder. Finally, the zinc-borate in LP’s SmartGuard® manufacturing process is a naturally-occurring material.
Call Us For A Free Siding Consultation & Quote.