Replacement Windows By Alside Are
Finely Crafted & Beautiful
Denver Area Homeowners LOVE The Quality Of These Windows
The manufacturer Alside has been around for 70+ years, an amazing track record for a company in the exterior products business. It’s no mystery why they are still around, though.
It’s because they manufacture rock-solid products that look beautiful and then they stand behind them. Alside has two lines of windows in particular that we are proud to offer: Sheffield and Excaliber.
SHEFFIELD by Alside
Prestige Products represents attractive and finely crafted vinyl frame replacement windows by Alside Windows. Alside's top-of-the-line window product is the Sheffield, which includes double hung, double slider, casement, picture, geometric, half-round, bay/bow and garden style windows. Sheffield by Alside, among the very best vinyl frame replacement windows available today, include the following excellent features:
- 100% pure virgin vinyl main frame/sash frame construction
- Fusion welded (melted together), mitered main frame and sash frame corners
- 1/8 inch, double strength, dual pane, insulated glass standard (each pane is 1/8 inch double strength, which is 40% stronger than single strength glass)
- Super Spacer warm-edge spacer system (vs. more conductive Intercept spacer offered by most vinyl frame window companies) is the non-metal, non-conductive, rigid foam, energy efficient system that holds the two panes of glass apart in the frame and comes standard - highest energy efficiency performance possible
- Full 1" Insulated Glass Unit (IGU) which gives 3/4" dead air space between the two panes of glass for greater energy efficiency
- Low-E coated glass with Argon gas in the air space comes standard for increased energy efficiency and incredible UV fading protection (ClimaTech Elite Plus)
- Excellent rubber bulb and live fin weatherstripping all around every operational sash for superior draft protection
- Interlocking meeting rail - interlocks both sashes around weatherstripping to form an extra tight seal
- Energy Star rated and approved - a promise that your windows will perform year-round
- Two 180 degree cam locks per window (on any window over 28" high/wide) for extra security and super tight closing windows
- Dual vent locks allow partial ventilation without being able to fully open either of the sashes - great for when sleeping at night or gone during the day
- Smooth, easy-glide brass rollers on sliders, and a stainless steel, constant force, 3/4 inch coil spring balance system lift mechanism on double hungs (never needs adjustment)
- Tilt-in/lift-out sashes (tilt-in on double hungs, lift-out on sliders) make window cleaning easy by allowing both interior/exterior panes of glass to be cleaned from inside
- Full screens standard (many companies sell half screens and upcharge for full screens)
- Lifetime warranty on all vinyl components, all hardware (locks, rollers, lift mechanism, etc.), seal breakage (where the seal between the glass and the spacer fails and moisture gets in between the panes of glass), glass breakage, and screens. Fully transferrable product warranty to next homeowner. Lifetime installation/3-year labor warranty from Prestige Products Inc.
EXALIBUR by Alside
Prestige Products is also proud to carry another window line by Alside - Excalibur. The Excalibur line comes in double operator or single operator configuration and has proven itself to be the industry leader in the mid-grade replacement window market.
We sell Excalibur because they excel in energy efficiency, maintenance freedom, ease of use & beautification to the home, but that cost less than the top-of-the-line windows do. Excalibur windows are great for first homes, fix-n-flips, and homes where the owner is planning to move within 3-4 years, or any situation where excellent quality windows are needed on a more affordable, budget conscious price-point.
The Excalibur by Alside line includes double hung, single hung, double slider, single slider, casement, picture, geometric, half-round, bay/bow and garden style windows. Most of the same features listed above (for the Sheffield line) are also included in the Excalibur line (ask salesperson for details). PRODUCT/LABOR WARRANTIES ARE THE SAME FOR BOTH.